July 16, 2007

Self

I just came back from Penang~ as usual, it's not holiday and nothing special, just that I have some weirdo goin inside my head:p
And, have some little talk with every1 in the house~
My bro said that I wat I have written in my blog is those that he have had in his when he is in my age, 3 years ago~

Erm...I was thinking~ maybe it's becoz that in this age like mine, I am searching for who I am, searching for acceptance by others, searching for affirmation from other's eyes....But, at the same time, we deny ourselves, deny the fact that we are who we obtained from the search, deny that we are lying to ourselves, deny that we are like who we are~~ then...we try to search for a new self~ that's y, we always have switch personality, switch thought, switch preference over time....sometimes, we every contradict the self in the past ^.^

It's quite normal actually, to have this kind of mind, thought and stage of point...it's a set point of life that every1 have to go through~ just that it comes earlier that others or later.
Anyway~ I am still considered young and have lots of time in life, though I always fear that my life is too short, and that I am getting older each and every seconds and that I don have time to fulfill every item in my wish list~
*sob* *sob* *sob*

Life's like that~ -.-'''

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

make more realistic goals, and strive hard to achieve it. Don't just dream, work on it, you can do it! Aza aZA