July 23, 2007

Lately~

Lately, I am very easily frustrated bout things....some small, tiny, minute, unnoticed thingy can make me feel irritated~

Is it that I have not enough sleep? or that I have too many things inside my brain...too many things to settle; too much to remember(and that is wat I hate...i don like to remember things); too much to do, but too little done; time flies...etc...etc...
Or it's that the weather change too fast, sometimes sun is in sight, but the next minute, rain drops starts to fall...

Oh ya~ and I found out a way to make my life easier, not to offend ppl with my words...that is~ process less words in my brain, having an empty brain with nothing in it, keeping myself focus on one particular thing, then just listen and smile to the ppl that talk to u~ to do that, sleep less, so that u are too tired and ur brain just can't function properly. The next is not to get urself into trouble with words that carry responsibility~ e.g.: when some1, which u know is the suka kira punya ppl, ask me bout the date of test/to pass up lab report, I just say the date once, then if he/she have doubt/suspect in his/her action, face or words, I will just say that "if u believe, then just take it lor, if not nvm, it doesnt really concerns me"....great rite? but~ it's kind of rough in talking that way...but wat to do??
Also~ if u just don want to tell any "fact" that u supposed it's rite to u to that particular "doubt" fellow~ just make ur face blur and say that ur brain is not functioning....so great :p

conclusion: I am just not in the mood for things irritates me, even in the tiniest way. In which the above sentence means that I am a hedgehog!! don irritate me or I will cucuk u to death!!

No comments: