July 6, 2007

My birthday~

It's my birthday today~~erm...nothing so great about it...coz life is still continuing, still have to go to class...have to eat, shit and bath....it's just another day~ but the great thing about this day is that u get wished by lots of ppl, get presents if lucky(but I don get any~coz....the things I wanted is too expensive, or that it's things that only me myself can give to me:p

I sort of "celebrated" my birthday with 2 of my best frens in KL~ Darren and Aik Aun...coz they just like accompany for a lunch and a movie for the afternoon...anyway~ thanks to them~ if not...I will have to find some crazy things to do to past my "special" day as I always do since I know how to drive myself^.^

hm....want to know my birthday wish list??
1. A personal jet with license for it
2. An unlimited flight ticket, valid for any country for life long
3. Erm...as for gatget, a brand new digital camera, with high quality images; and a brand new handphone, with functions as in nokia N series (best if the functions are as superb as that in N95/nokia navigator)
4. A complete set of Pooh, Hello Kitty or Doraemon stuff to decorate my whole bed room~ which includes~bed sheet cover, pillow case, clock, tooth brush and bathroom set, book shelf, mouse, soft toy, pen/pencil case, bag, bowl and cutlery, fan, kettle, oven, water bottle, table mat, floor mat, phone, cup....anything that u can think of naming^.^
5. More time for a day, for me to do stuff that I love doin~
6. Erm...*a censored wish*~
7. Money flowing into my bank?
8. Good health and good body shape~
9. Getting better results for exams?
and lastly, as said by every miss universe~World Peace...wahahaha~~

Erm~quite crazy..I know~ but~ it's better to have dream than none rite??^.^
Love and Hugs to all frens that wished me~this gain my luck.....THANKS!!

No comments: