July 31, 2007

Threat

I always have the confidence in me that even I am not among the best, but at least I am standing at the mid-upper level in watever I intend to do.
Maybe most ppl have that confidence in them, and that, I always am confident that I am still doing better than most ppl....
So~ I actually do know where I am standing and know my level of "intelligence", my level of "appearance", and kind of stuff...BUT, I let some1 kind of hit me in the face, telling me (and my fren) that we are nv a threat to "him"...erm...we actually do know that our standard of "intelligence"/ "mode in study" will nv even touch ur feet, but~ do u have to be such arrogant, snobbish, look down on ppl kind of person?
Ok~ say, u r such person in nature, but we are ur frens dude....
Nvm~ in my point, Frens, no kira 1~ watever la~ forgive u in watever way~ coz...u gave 2 souls motivation...even for a short period of time, its enough to make us feel better~

k~ here's the main idea~
God is very fair to every1. Nobody can have all the best things on earth~
What I have u, him, her or them might not have. What u have, I might not have in me, but I have something that God gave it to me that might be better than urs~
So, wat is it that every1 kept having the kia su syndrome, even I have got it in me~ what is wrong with every1??
Jealousy made the best policy? hm...I have to slowly get rid of that syndrome~

Anyway, while I still have the motivation, and the "burning desire" to study....just let me be la~ no matter how tired I am, I will still persist on wat I planned to do...just pray hard that I won't fall sick~

Gambateh kudasai!!

No comments: