August 30, 2007

Day 1 back in Penang

Woke up early in the morning at 7~ donno y also...so silly~ coz I don have to go for class. Drove my dad to the airport, coz I need a car :p

Back home, clean my room, and change places of things, plus, get things into boxes, and then place it upstairs, coz they are all taking space in my room. The whole process of cleaning, plus, washing the toilet, is bout 3 hours plus~

Then...here comes the "thingy" of the day~ got my hair cut!! cut off all those curly and coloured hair~ got a short short hair~ which I don have to take much care on it, don have to think of how to make it look nice everyday I wake up....^.^

Bought vege back home, prepare them, then go Baskin for 2 quarts of ice-cream^.^ Cost: RM62+
Then rush back home, afraid that the ice cream melts, then prepare dinner for the day~

Quite an interesting day~ But, I still haven't touch much of my notes....

Getting tips from frens~ Ta for now^.^

No comments: