Finally, after so many days of rain, today is THE day at which there's no single drop of rain throughout the day~
The eye of Malaysia become alive again after so many days~ coz, if it rains, no fireworks can be displayed thru the sky of the night. Though most of the KL ppl might have already got bored with the fireworks displayed almost everyday, however, its still attracts my attention~makes me feel good looking at the fireworks "thru" the trees that partially blocks my view :p
k~ talking bout my email add....
I donno y~ I have had the correct password, I am very sure, because in my msn messenger, I saved the password, where it was always correct everytime I sign in until yesterday~
There's a window that pops up, saying that I can't sign in coz I have had incorrect password...wat the "tut" is that?
Then, I kept on trying and trying~ until I was blocked out from signing in into my own account~ how silly~ Imagine, u have keys to ur house, and u r very sure its the correct key, because u just left ur house in the morning, locked the door with that particular key, then when u went back, using the same key to open the door~ there's a slip comes out of the key hole: "intruder~incorrect key" =.='''
So~ I was forced to change my msn email address, coz I can't survive without msn....it's like part of my life, and even though no1's talking to me also, I have to have it on....if not, I will feel itchy and uncomfortable, like something's missing.
So guys~ just to notify all of u~ my new msn email address will be:
queenie_neoh@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment