August 14, 2007

Gray Zone, comfort zone

I was talking to my fren~ saying that challenges in life~
I said I prefer life that I preferred a simple, normal and not so challenging life. My fren then say, what's the point of life then? what can I tell my kids/grandkids in future? So, I said~ that's y I have a blog.

My blog~ I note every single, minute thing in everyday life. Thoughts, emo, wat I saw, wat I did and how I see the world with my eyes in present. Though its simple, nothing great, nothing super bout such small small things that I seen, heard and think about, BUT, its still "my life" rite?
One may done something great, but he/she just can't express themselves well enough to make a story of their life. On the other hand, I have a normal and simple life, but then, I made every little moment counts, and That, makes a whole great different bout life^.^

I might have a routine life, but, I am growing everyday, think and process thoughts in minute difference everyday...that, accumulates to make huge progress every year, seeing myself grow, become more mature, having wider view of the world~
This might seems to be that I am lying to myself, but, life is just how u live it out. Not for others to draw lines, where u should reach or where u should stop.

I am living in a comfort zone, in which, I might make it a gray zone. Why? becoz, when one is living in a comfort zone, there is no need for huge decision to be made, no responsibility to be up taken, no matter of life and death in any choices done, no worries bout any1 else except me, and myself...etc...etc. Its a gray zone, becoz as stated, its just no true or false, no good or bad, no in or out, no yes or no....its just "living" with the most enjoyable, most happy state that I can get for myself.

I have my advantageous over others, but of coz there is the controversial part of it.
Life's like that....good or bad, positive or negative~ its just a matter of comparison. As stated by Einstein, big or small (as in good or bad, positive or negative) is just a relativity of each other.

Enough of making the Earth square~
Continue to bury myself in my notes and be bored till .....erm....till the test ends??
=.='''

No comments: