August 19, 2007

Worms in my stomach

The whole sunday~ what have I done other than my usual stuff, watch drama and study together??
EAT!!

I ate lots and lots of things today, but I still didn't have any little feeling of "fullness". Just kept eating and eating...even those stuffs that made me bloated in a small amount just can't make me do today. How sad~
I'll have to forget about diet, keeping distance from oily stuff and keeping myself slim and fit =.='''

Another bad thing is I feel sleepy even though I woke up at 10+ in the morning~ so~ no exercise for the whole week~ imagine that: sitting, studying whole week without any minor exercise~
The future me will look something like: with huge head, long fingers and arms, with small tiny legs, huge buttock, oily tummy and abnormal looking back =.=''' Hope it never happen...its really scary !!!

So...keep working on stuffs and....donno...maybe some more nuisance adding in~

Happy Sunday~
oh ya~ its 七夕~ sort of another "valentine's day" in chinese calendar~
so~ 七夕快乐!!! ^.^

No comments: