Sometimes, when I wanted to delete stuff from my comp/ to clear things online, its just tough. Y? coz, I just can't do it....it's like I need lots of courage and have to be very "stone hearted" to simply just click on the delete icon.
Memories can't be erased, but can be forgotten. Its contradicting that sometimes, there are things that I wanted to delete from my memories, and therefore I throw them away, keep them out of sight, or simply just pretend and lie to myself that they don't exist. However, at times, I just can't make myself do the delete, the erase stuff. Coz, I am afraid that I might forget those memories I have....
So, what do I do??
I can't do anything productive or solve the situation or that I can't make myself happier in this particular situation....
I guess I will just have to bare with all the feeling that surround me when I see stuff that I am reluctant/just can't give up.
^Cheers_dude^
No comments:
Post a Comment