August 13, 2007

Me

Having lots of ppl saying that I am crazy, stupid, 无聊~ BUT, I am quite happy, coz I am being myself.....Again~ ^.^

I am myself, the self that how ppl perceive as, but I also have that self that is living in reality. However, being living in a world surrounded by ppl that u can't really say things embedded in ur mind/heart, own parents, bro and my super closed cousin, I am still the person that is perceived.
The real me~ was once realised and was once accepted and that I was once being at the comfort zone of "me". But then, it was all just a dream...a wonderful dream, filled with memories that still can't be erased....
Its' great in a sense, but on the other hand, its just....sad~

Anyway~ I am still finding way to merge 2 together, even though I know its hard, coz I am very "face loving" and that I think a lot so as to bring the best self as in appearance to ppl....also~ it's b'coz if I appeared as who I am, ppl will throw me a bucket full of ice water, and then, I won't be able to do things that way I wanted to anymore,even "its for my own good", its just annoying =.= (p/s: can't find a better word d~)

I won't kill myself or anything...coz, as like wat I say the last few blogs, I don't do things that is not worth me doing~ I am selfish...and that is how I protect myself~

Long Live Queenie~

No comments: